Information Supplied by Third Parties
The website may include information or contents provided by sources other than SENECA, including the Website users themselves. SENECA neither guarantees nor accepts any responsibility for the truth, completeness or accuracy of this information and/or contents, including those cases in which there are defamatory, offensive or illicit elements.
In any event, without prejudice to the foregoing, submission by third parties of information and/or contents to the publicly accessible sections of this Website via email or any other medium, involves the granting to SENECA of a non-exclusive license, with no time limit, valid worldwide and free of charge, to reproduce, store, edit, modify, publish, add to databases, publicly broadcast, transmit, display, distribute, represent, of otherwise commercially exploit, in whole or in part, such information or contents owned by the user of the Website in any form or through any medium or technology.
You acknowledge and accept that SENECA may keep and disclose the information stored or made available to third parties on the Website provided it is:
- required to do so by the relevant authorities and agencies;
- necessary to enforce the General Conditions and/or Particular Conditions;
- desirable or necessary to respond to claims relating to violation or infringements of rights; or
- desirable or necessary to protect the legitimate interests of SENECA, its users and the general public.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and contents offered by SENECA and not to use them to:
- Conduct activities that are illegal or criminal, contrary to good faith, morality and public order or customs, and/or that breach the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rule of the applicable legal system.
- Disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or which promotes terrorism or violates human rights.
- Enter or spread in the network data programs (viruses and harmware) likely to cause damage to the computer systems of SENECA, its suppliers or third party users of the Internet.
- Transmit your username and password to unauthorized third parties, and if your password becomes known to an unauthorized user, you agree to immediately notify SENECA, which reserves the right to change it to protect the service.
- Make available to other users, email or in any way transmit any content which, in accordance with the applicable provisions or existing contractual relationship, you are not authorized to transmit (such as privileged information, information protected by industrial or intellectual property rights, or information over which you have a duty of confidentiality).
- Transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk or spam mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial areas) which have been specifically designed for this.
You are also expressly prohibited from reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling or using for commercial purposes, any section of the service, use or access thereto.
Limitation of Liability
Certain information included in the SENECA Website has been provided by third parties, or obtained from sources external to SENECA.
SENECA is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or the errata that may result from such information.
Within the Website there may be links to other Websites over which SENECA has no control and over whose content it bears no responsibility. Similarly, SENECA is not responsible for the technical availability of the Websites you access via its Website.
You assume sole responsibility for the damages which, if any, may result from access to such contents, and for any other damage to your computer system caused by any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services or for any loss of data resulting from downloading such material.
Also, SENECA shall not be liable for any damages resulting from breaches by any user that affect the rights of another user or of third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual and industrial property right.
SENECA is not liable for the damages caused to the user in the event of failure to provide the services covered by these general conditions, in cases of force majeure, acts of God or other causes not attributable to the former. SENECA is not responsible for inadequate use of the service as a result of maintenance tasks, of faulty configuration of the user’s computer, or insufficient capacity to support the computer systems required for the use of the services offered.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights and Other Rights
SENECA is the exclusive owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights and similar that might cover the website. SENECA also reserves all the rights over any Content, Services or other elements of its property included in the Website, including, but not limited to: any elements that make up the visual appearance and graphic image of the web pages that make up the Website; browsing architecture; source codes of the web pages; photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, technology, logos and trademarks.
Users are not authorized to copy, distribute (including email and Internet), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, transform, transfer or, in any other way deploy activities involving the commercial use of the Website, its pages, Content or elements that comprise it, either in whole or in part, without the express, written consent of the legitimate owner of the operating rights.
Access, display and, where appropriate, download of the Contents and/or Services will be done in all cases for strictly personal, non-commercial purposes.
Assignment to Third Parties
You may not assign, transfer, encumber or subrogate to third parties the rights and obligations under these General Conditions and, if applicable, the Particular Conditions.
SENECA may assign, transfer, encumber or subrogate to third parties, in whole or in part, the rights and obligations assumed under the contractual relationship described here, as well as the contractual position to any third party, it being understood that through this clause the user grants sufficient authorization to this effect.
These General Conditions of Use, the relationship between SENECA and the user with regard thereto, and any questions arising from access and/or use thereof, shall be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law, the parties expressly submitting to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona.
In the event that the user’s residence is outside Spain, SENECA and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, expressly submit to the Courts of the Kingdom of Spain.
SENECA through its website “www.seneca-communications.com” or any other domain or subdomain linked to it and owned by SENECA COMMUNICATIONS (hereinafter, the SENECA WEBSITE), may request the user for certain personal data. The data provided by the User will be stored in an automated file of personal data, property of SENECA, which will be processed in order to provide the services requested by the User. The user authorizes the automated processing of the personal data provided, necessary for the provision of the services agreed.
The personal information collected from registered users is stored in a database owned by SENECA, which takes all the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of Basic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and other applicable legislation.
SENECA will use the data provided by the User internally to provide the User with the information he requests and to inform him of any offers and promotions that may be considered of interest to him.
Any registered User may, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regard to his personal data provided to the SENECA website, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.